fredag 21 februari 2014

PRESENTATION OF THE MEMBERS

BJÖRN K S JUHLIN






Age: 37
From: Malmö, Sweden and moved to Turku in 2008. 
Studying: Doing my fourth year at Åbo Akademi - School of Business and Economics (International Business as major). 
Interests: All activities related to water. Sailing, diving, surfing, swimming, fishing and at the moment I’m also running two aquariums!
Funny fact: Cooking. Favorite dish is lamb marinated with rosemary garlic, served with goat cheese potato gratin and wild onion sauce.




RAZOWAN SAJIB







Age: 25
Studying: Global Innovation Management in Turku School of Economics.
In my life three things are most important to me: My Guitar, Football and my Family 
I love to: play Guitar and Football, Sleeping and listening any kind of good music, hangout with Friends. My favorite Football team is FC Bayern München.
 Fun fact about me: that i can’t remember any song’s lyrics as well as the name of the song after listening 




SARA WIKSTRÖM






Age: 23
Studying: Marketing
 Motto: Work hard, play harder
Funny fact:  I love watching cartoons in the morning before school, for example Biker Mice from March 



KÉVIN DJALIL





Age: I'm 22
Studying: I study human ressources in France (in the french business school of Troyes) and here i'm actually in Novia for one semester.
So I'm here until June 
Interests: I LOVE Drawing, it's my passion.. Hmm I really enjoy to travel, the Scandinavia, meet people, music (+karaoke), cinema, football and VIDEO-GAMES 
Funny fact: I ate a Kinder Surprise tonight!



EMMA SAARELA



Age: 23
Studying: International marketing, have done my minor in fashion design
Interests: I play handball and I LOVE to dance. Creativity is inspiring at all times. Could not live without music!
Funny facts: Before I go to bed every night I write down 3 things I'm grateful of. This always makes me really happy :) And then I tend to drop my phone, all the time and everywhere. And... I  love butter!




1 kommentar:

  1. http://prezi.com/e3dwqxhywp3n/portfolio-djalil-kevin/
    A Link to my portfolio :-)

    SvaraRadera